Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lavender


I have to say, my most favorite thing about 
Lavender is that it helps fight insomnia. 
Everyone uses Lavender nightly in this household. 
My husband is finally getting sleeps in.
With such excruciating
pain from his herniated disc on his neck,
it wakes him up multiple times a night.

My second most favorite has to be using Lavender 
as a freshener. I use it in laundry, 
spray on carpets throughout the house,
spray in cars, and couches. I even add couple drops to
the dishwasher before running it. 

* in a 16oz spray glass bottle
fill up 3 quarters with water
add 3-5 drops of Lavender essential oil 
(add more for stronger sense) 

* add 5-7 drops of Lavender oil 
to a small jar fill with baking soda. 
Make sure to punch holes in lid.
Leave in bathroom and enjoy
a clam and relaxing shower. 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment